Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Etsy Jewelry Finds

There are so many cute finds on Etsy! I am going to feature a few of my favorites a week. I would feature more, but until I am able to cute back on my hours at work, this will have to do!

I LOVE jewelry...who doesn't? Even if it is just something simple, like a pair of earrings or a simple bracelet to spruce up an evening out on the town. Here are a few that I found this week that I absolutely LOVE! Check them out...



Serpentine Briolette and Brass Bow Earrings by GoodNightLolaSue
They seem to be on sale for 20% off too!


SUNSET DICHROIC PENDANT by FUNNYFUSER
I just love her fused glass art! Some of her work is on sale too!

Aztec handmade lampwork beads by creationsbykris's
Beautiful and unique beads and jewelry, all handmade!


Stop by and check them all out!


2 comments:

  1. awesome thank you for featuring my earrings! and yes, they are 20% off the original price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelli, Thanks for stopping by my site and saying hi! I'm glad to know about your blog and I'll be stopping by often! Cute coffee sleeves. I'm trying those myself. I use mine all the time. And cute blog! Happy Summer-Natalie

    ReplyDelete